Frequently Asked Questions
- Is it important for me to register and pay the registration fee to BID?
Yes, you have to register to BID and pay the registration to bid for the item to rent, without which you will not be eligible to rent the item.
- How much do I have to pay as registration fee to bid for the item?
You have to pay Rs 200 which includes the service tax, and this is a non-refundable registration fee, by paying this, you will be allowed to participate in the bid.
- Will my registration fee be returned/refunded back if I don’t win the bid?
No, the registration fee is a non-refundable fee; it allows you to participate in the BID.
- How do i register to BID to rent the Item?
Please Click on register now button available on the bid page.
- How long is the rental period for the item?
The rental period is only for 2 days
- How to pay the rental amount if I win the BID?
You can pay online, or you can call us on 9100044490/93 for assistance on the same
- How should I collect the item once I win the bid?
The item will be shipped across to you to your billing address, the shipping charges will not be charged to you.
- Once the rental period is over, how will the item be taken back?
Once the rental period of two days is over, the item will be collected, packed and shipped back by our shipping team. We request you to keep the item safe and secured till then.
- Can I pay the rental amount after winning the bid in instalments?
No, you have to make the total payment of rental amount, once you win the bid. We do not accept payments in instalments.
- What if the item gets damaged, during the rental period?
The damage expense to restore the item back to its original shape and form will be charged to the person who will rent out the item. Towards this we charge a refundable deposit of 3 times the bid winning price.
- What if I am student and not earning, can I bid?
You can bid, so far as you are 18 years and above, however in case of students, we would need a surety document from their parents/guardians apart from the rental advance and documentation requested as part of the terms and conditions.
- What is the cautionary deposit? When do I pay this? And is it refundable?
The cautionary deposit is 3 times the actual winning bid price. For example, if the winning bid price is Rs 5,000, then you will have to pay Rs 20,000 out of which Rs 15,000 will be taken as cautionary deposit which is refundable only in case the item is returned without any damages. You will have to pay the cautionary deposit before the item is procured.
- What documents are to be submitted before we take the item for rent if I win the bid?
The documents to be submitted are valid and original proof of address, proof of identity and in case of students who are 18 years and above, surety document from parent/guardian is a must.
- What if I am interested to keep the item beyond the rental period?
No, you will not be allowed to keep the item beyond the rental period, as we will have to cater to the pre-bookings made by various customers.
- What kind of verifications will be done on the bid winner? Will I be informed of the same?
The winner of the bid will be required to go through the following verification procedures
- Physical Address Verification
- Aadhar, PAN card, Driving License verification
- Social Media Verification
- Parent/guardian ID proofs and verification (in case of students)
- Security Deposit verification
- Police verification (in special cases)
- Who should I get in touch with, in case of any problem I face on the website?
You can email us at email@example.com or you can also call us on 9100044490/93